I'm excited to share that one of our biggest releases ever is happening today on the UnVale platform! We've listened to user feedback and added a much-needed feature that's going to make keeping up with site activity so much easier: on-site notifications! Read on to see everything that's new.
- On-site notifications - You'll now be able to use the bell icon in the upper-right corner of the site to keep up with comments, favorites, follows, and transfers!
- Email notification management - Prefer to get your UnVale pings on-site now? No problem! You can adjust your email notification preferences in our new "Account Settings" page in the upper-right dropdown.
- New "Trending" sorting option - On the Following, Explore, and Market pages, you can now sort OCs by "Trending" to see the most popular OCs from the last day, week, month, and all time! Don't worry, our default sorting option is still "Recent," so all OC creators can still get some time in the spotlight.
- New social links for your profile - You can now add Twitch, ArtFight, YouTube, and Tumblr social links to your profile!
- Bug fixes - We addressed a variety of bug fixes this release, including: primary OC image no longer randomly swaps, Market icons now turn off/on correctly, navigation displays correctly on all screen sizes, and display names no longer need to be unique.
- Improvements for our team - We made some improvements to our moderation tools to our Support Manager, Natalla. We won't get into details here, but just know she's pretty pleased! This will enable her to better moderate the site and help address support tickets more easily.
- Other small improvements - We did some code clean-up for our engineers, added a welcome email for new users, added a link to our Content Guidelines on our OC upload/edit page, made some wording changes on our homepage, and swapped out our featured OCs for our recent Barbie event.
So much amazing stuff! Thanks a bunch to the UnVale team for working so hard on this exciting release. We're happy to share that we have more highly requested features coming your way in September, so stay tuned! As always, if you have feedback on this release, feel free to let us know in our Discord server. We'd love to hear from you!