Hello there! I'm excited to share with you one of our biggest feature releases yet, especially since this is something our community has been asking about for quite awhile. We're excited to introduce Worlds, a new way to organize your OCs, art, and writing. Read on to learn more!
Organize your OCs into Worlds - Worlds are a way to group together OCs on UnVale. Are all of your OCs a part of the same story? Put them in a world! Do you have a lot of characters from your favorite fandom? Put them in a world! Just want to organize your adopts? Put them in a world!
Add images and writing directly to Worlds - Worlds are MORE than just an OC folder. You can also add writing and images DIRECTLY to a world to display alongside your OCs. Share maps, lore about your world, and even stories involving multiple OCs.
Share your World with others - There's a new worlds section on your profile, and you can easily share your worlds with others via direct link. Soon, you'll be able to discover worlds (along with writing and art) on our redesigned Explore page. Keep your eyes peeled!
You can check out Worlds RIGHT NOW on https://unvale.io/
This release is a huge milestone for UnVale. Over the last 8 months, we've been focusing on creating the best OC platform out there, and more than 35,000 OC creators have joined UnVale!
As we've grown and spent more time with our awesome community (aka you), we've realized that UnVale can be MORE than just a home for OCs. We want UnVale to be your go-to place for all types of orginal creations, and Worlds is our first step towards that. We have a lot of exciting plans in store, and this feature release is only the beginning of a lot of cool stuff to come!
Known Worlds Bugs
- You have to load all of OCs on the world edit page for them to be properly displayed in the "Add Characters" modal
- You can see the watermarks on your own OC primary images in a world
- Transfers tab on profile is hidden behind Shop image
- OC you transfer to someone else stays in your world (you can't edit them or mess with them at all, you can only remove them)
- Writing previews in worlds pull the body text instead of the description text