UnVale has openly committed to being Anti-AI Art, and we've recently made some changes to our site to uphold that promise. We've also addressed some bugs reported by users in the recent weeks. Read on to see what's changed!
- ChatGPT blocked from UnVale: ChatGPT-User is a plugin used by ChatGPT that takes direct actions on behalf of ChatGPT users. As of this release, ChatGPT-User can no longer access UnVale.
- Common Crawl blocked from UnVale: Common Crawl is an open repository of web crawl data that was used to help train GPT-3. As of this release, Common Crawl can no longer crawl UnVale.
- Artist credit properly appears on character images
- You can now credit off-site artists on character images
- The "Back" button on character pages now functions properly
- Social sharing should now look better when sharing the UnVale home page
To discuss this release or ask our team questions about the platform, please join UnVale's Discord server.